Comparison of Antral and Preantral Ovarian Follicle Populations Between Bos indicus and Bos indicus-taurus Cows with High or Low Antral Follicles Counts
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 48–51, February 2014
How to Cite
Silva-Santos, K., Siloto, L., Santos, G., Morotti, F., Marcantonio, T. and Seneda, M. (2014), Comparison of Antral and Preantral Ovarian Follicle Populations Between Bos indicus and Bos indicus-taurus Cows with High or Low Antral Follicles Counts. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 48–51. doi: 10.1111/rda.12222
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!