Short-Term Storage and Swim-Up Selection Do Not Affect the X/Y Ratio in Equine Spermatozoa
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 52–58, February 2014
How to Cite
Orsztynowicz, M., Pawlak, P., Kociucka, B., Mucha, S., Klukowska-Rotzler, J. and Lechniak, D. (2014), Short-Term Storage and Swim-Up Selection Do Not Affect the X/Y Ratio in Equine Spermatozoa. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 52–58. doi: 10.1111/rda.12223
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!