The Effects of Hoechst 33342 Staining and the Male Sample Donor on the Sorting Efficiency of Canine Spermatozoa
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 115–121, February 2014
How to Cite
Rodenas, C., Lucas, X., Tarantini, T., Del Olmo, D., Roca, J., Vazquez, J., Martinez, E. and Parrilla, I. (2014), The Effects of Hoechst 33342 Staining and the Male Sample Donor on the Sorting Efficiency of Canine Spermatozoa. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 115–121. doi: 10.1111/rda.12238
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: AGL2008-04127/GAN, RYC-2008-02081
- University of Murcia. Grant Number: R-549/2009
- Seneca Foundation of Murcia. Grant Number: GERM04543/07
- Sexing Technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!