Low Oxygen Tension and Relative Defined Culture Medium with 3, 4-Dihydroxyflavone are Beneficial for Yak–Bovine Interspecies Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer Embryo
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 126–133, February 2014
How to Cite
Xiong, X., Li, J., Wang, L., Zhong, J., Zi, X. and Wang, Y. (2014), Low Oxygen Tension and Relative Defined Culture Medium with 3, 4-Dihydroxyflavone are Beneficial for Yak–Bovine Interspecies Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer Embryo. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/rda.12240
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
- National Science and Technology Program of China. Grant Number: 2012BAD13B06
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of Southwest University for Nationalities. Grant Numbers: 13NZYQN24, 2011XWD-S0905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!