Role of Sperm Velocity Variables Associated with Poultry Breed in ‘Last Male Precedence’
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 134–139, February 2014
How to Cite
Santiago-Moreno, J., Castaño, C., Toledano-Díaz, A., Esteso, M., López-Sebastián, A., Dávila, S. and Campo, J. (2014), Role of Sperm Velocity Variables Associated with Poultry Breed in ‘Last Male Precedence’. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 134–139. doi: 10.1111/rda.12241
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- INIA. Grant Numbers: RZ2009-00001-C02, RZ2012-00013-C02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!