Effects of Growth Differentiation Factor 9 and Bone Morphogenetic Protein 15 on the in vitro Maturation of Porcine Oocytes
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 219–227, April 2014
How to Cite
Lin, Z.-L., Li, Y.-H., Xu, Y.-N., Wang, Q.-L., Namgoong, S., Cui, X.-S. and Kim, N.-H. (2014), Effects of Growth Differentiation Factor 9 and Bone Morphogenetic Protein 15 on the in vitro Maturation of Porcine Oocytes. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 219–227. doi: 10.1111/rda.12254
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Next Generation Biogreen 21 Program. Grant Numbers: PJ009080, PJ009594
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!