Ultrasonographic Characterization of Follicle Deviation in Follicular Waves with Single Dominant and Codominant Follicles in Dromedary Camels (Camelus dromedarius)
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 239–242, April 2014
How to Cite
Manjunatha, B., Al-Bulushi, S. and Pratap, N. (2014), Ultrasonographic Characterization of Follicle Deviation in Follicular Waves with Single Dominant and Codominant Follicles in Dromedary Camels (Camelus dromedarius). Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 239–242. doi: 10.1111/rda.12260
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!