Comparison of In Vitro Developmental Competence of Cloned Caprine Embryos Using Donor Karyoplasts from Adult Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells vs Ear Fibroblast Cells
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 249–253, April 2014
How to Cite
Kwong, P., Nam, H., Wan Khadijah, W., Kamarul, T. and Abdullah, R. (2014), Comparison of In Vitro Developmental Competence of Cloned Caprine Embryos Using Donor Karyoplasts from Adult Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells vs Ear Fibroblast Cells. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 249–253. doi: 10.1111/rda.12262
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- University of Malaya HIR-MOHE Research. Grant Number: TF006/2007A
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!