Flutamide Influences Placental Aldo–Keto Reductase Family 1 Member C1 (AKR1C1) Expression in Pigs
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages e12–e16, February 2014
How to Cite
Grzesiak, M., Knapczyk-Stwora, K., Wieciech, I., Golas, A. and Slomczynska, M. (2014), Flutamide Influences Placental Aldo–Keto Reductase Family 1 Member C1 (AKR1C1) Expression in Pigs. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: e12–e16. doi: 10.1111/rda.12263
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Jagiellonian University
- European Union within the European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!