Gamma Interferon Production and Plasma Concentrations of Pregnancy-Associated Glycoproteins 1 and 2 in Gestating Dairy Cows Naturally Infected With Neospora caninum
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 275–280, April 2014
How to Cite
Serrano-Pérez, B., Garcia-Ispierto, I., de Sousa, N., Beckers, J., Almería, S. and López-Gatius, F. (2014), Gamma Interferon Production and Plasma Concentrations of Pregnancy-Associated Glycoproteins 1 and 2 in Gestating Dairy Cows Naturally Infected With Neospora caninum. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 275–280. doi: 10.1111/rda.12267
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Spanish CICYT. Grant Numbers: AGL2012-39830-C02-01, AGL2012-39830-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!