Lipid Droplet Analysis Using In Vitro Bovine Oocytes and Embryos
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 306–314, April 2014
How to Cite
Ordoñez-Leon, E., Merchant, H., Medrano, A., Kjelland, M. and Romo, S. (2014), Lipid Droplet Analysis Using In Vitro Bovine Oocytes and Embryos. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 306–314. doi: 10.1111/rda.12275
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- Mexican government
- Brasuca Company S.A.
- Frigorifico y Empacadora de Tabasco (Mexico)
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 166012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!