Acute and Chronic Effects of a Contraceptive Compound RTI-4587-073(l) on Testicular Histology and Endocrine Function in Miniature Horse Stallions
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 392–402, June 2014
How to Cite
Pozor, M., Zambrano, G., Roser, J., Hess, R., Runyon, S., Runcan, E., Thomas, B., Dymock, D., Macpherson, M., Troedsson, M. and Kelleman, A. (2014), Acute and Chronic Effects of a Contraceptive Compound RTI-4587-073(l) on Testicular Histology and Endocrine Function in Miniature Horse Stallions. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 392–402. doi: 10.1111/rda.12286
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine Windfall Equine Research Endowment
- 2011 CVM Fall Consolidated Faculty Research Development Award Grant Competition
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!