IFN-τ Acts in a Dose-Dependent Manner on Prostaglandin Production by Buffalo Endometrial Stromal Cells Cultured in vitro
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 403–408, June 2014
How to Cite
Chethan, S., Singh, S., Nongsiej, J., Rakesh, H., Singh, R., Kumar, N. and Agarwal, S. (2014), IFN-τ Acts in a Dose-Dependent Manner on Prostaglandin Production by Buffalo Endometrial Stromal Cells Cultured in vitro. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 403–408. doi: 10.1111/rda.12287
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- National Fund for Basic and Strategic Research in Agricultural Sciences (NFBSRA)
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!