Co-first author for this manuscript.
Determination of Feeder Cell-Based Cellular Niches Supporting the Colonization and Maintenance of Spermatogonial Stem Cells from Prepubertal Domestic Cat Testes
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 705–710, October 2014
How to Cite
Han, N., Park, Y., Yun, J., Park, H., Park, M., Kim, M., Choi, J., Lee, E., Gong, S., Lim, J. and Lee, S. (2014), Determination of Feeder Cell-Based Cellular Niches Supporting the Colonization and Maintenance of Spermatogonial Stem Cells from Prepubertal Domestic Cat Testes. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 705–710. doi: 10.1111/rda.12351
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- Bio-industry Technology Development Program. Grant Number: IPET112015-4
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!