Altered Expression of 3β-HSD, CYP17 and 17β-HSD in the Foetal Porcine Gonads in Response to Anti-androgen Flutamide Exposure
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 725–733, October 2014
How to Cite
Knapczyk-Stwora, K., Grzesiak, M. and Slomczynska, M. (2014), Altered Expression of 3β-HSD, CYP17 and 17β-HSD in the Foetal Porcine Gonads in Response to Anti-androgen Flutamide Exposure. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 725–733. doi: 10.1111/rda.12356
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- Jagiellonian University
- European Social Fund
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: IP2011 024571
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!