Effect of Dietary N-Carbamylglutamate Levels on Reproductive Performance of Gilts
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 740–745, October 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Che, L., Lin, Y., Zhuo, Y., Fang, Z., Xu, S., Song, J., Wang, Y., Liu, Y., Wang, P. and Wu, D. (2014), Effect of Dietary N-Carbamylglutamate Levels on Reproductive Performance of Gilts. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 740–745. doi: 10.1111/rda.12358
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2014
- National Key Technology R&D Program . Grant Number: 2012BAD39B01-4
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT13083
- Institute of Beijing Animore Sci. & Tech. Co., Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!