Validation of a Field Based Chromatin Dispersion Assay to Assess Sperm DNA Fragmentation in the Bottlenose Dolphin (Tursiops truncatus)
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 761–768, October 2014
How to Cite
Sánchez-Calabuig, M.-J., López-Fernández, C., Martínez-Nevado, E., Pérez-Gutiérrez, J., de la Fuente, J., Johnston, S., Blyde, D., Harrison, K. and Gosálvez, J. (2014), Validation of a Field Based Chromatin Dispersion Assay to Assess Sperm DNA Fragmentation in the Bottlenose Dolphin (Tursiops truncatus). Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 761–768. doi: 10.1111/rda.12364
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!