Effect of LEPR, ABCG2 and SCD1 Gene Polymorphisms on Reproductive Traits in the Iranian Holstein Cattle
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 769–774, October 2014
How to Cite
Asadollahpour Nanaei, H., Ansari Mahyari, S. and Edriss, M.-A. (2014), Effect of LEPR, ABCG2 and SCD1 Gene Polymorphisms on Reproductive Traits in the Iranian Holstein Cattle. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 769–774. doi: 10.1111/rda.12365
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!