Efficacy of Low-Dose Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Therapy in Dogs with Spermatogenic Dysfunction: A Preliminary Study
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages E44–E47, October 2014
How to Cite
Kobayashi, M., Hori, T. and Kawakami, E. (2014), Efficacy of Low-Dose Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Therapy in Dogs with Spermatogenic Dysfunction: A Preliminary Study. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: E44–E47. doi: 10.1111/rda.12366
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!