The study was funded by Scientific Research Deanship, King Faisal University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Evaluation of the Breeding Soundness of Male Camels (Camelus dromedarius) via Clinical Examination, Semen Analysis, Ultrasonography and Testicular Biopsy: A Summary of 80 Clinical Cases†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 790–796, October 2014
How to Cite
Waheed, M., Ghoneim, I., Hassieb, M. and Alsumait, A. (2014), Evaluation of the Breeding Soundness of Male Camels (Camelus dromedarius) via Clinical Examination, Semen Analysis, Ultrasonography and Testicular Biopsy: A Summary of 80 Clinical Cases. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 790–796. doi: 10.1111/rda.12370
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2014
- Scientific Research Deanship, King Faisal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!