Effects of Prolonged in vitro Culture and Cryopreservation on Viability, DNA Fragmentation, Chromosome Stability and Ultrastructure of Bovine Cells from Amniotic Fluid and Umbilical Cord
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 806–812, October 2014
How to Cite
da Cunha, E., Martins, C., Silva, C., Bessler, H. and Báo, S. (2014), Effects of Prolonged in vitro Culture and Cryopreservation on Viability, DNA Fragmentation, Chromosome Stability and Ultrastructure of Bovine Cells from Amniotic Fluid and Umbilical Cord. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 806–812. doi: 10.1111/rda.12372
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- Embrapa Cerrados – CTZL
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Fundação de Apoio à Pesquisa do Distrito Federal (FAPDF)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientifico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos (Finep)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!