Impact of Food Restriction on Ovarian Development, RFamide-Related Peptide-3 and the Hypothalamic–Pituitary–Ovarian Axis in Pre-Pubertal Ewes
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 831–838, October 2014
How to Cite
Li, H., Song, H., Huang, M., Nie, H., Wang, Z. and Wang, F. (2014), Impact of Food Restriction on Ovarian Development, RFamide-Related Peptide-3 and the Hypothalamic–Pituitary–Ovarian Axis in Pre-Pubertal Ewes. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 831–838. doi: 10.1111/rda.12375
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2014
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-39
- Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201303143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!