A Comparison of Vegetation and Ground-Dwelling Ants in Abandoned and Restored Gullies and Landslide Surfaces in the Western Colombian Andes
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 729–735, November 2013
How to Cite
Calle, Z., Henao-Gallego, N., Giraldo, C. and Armbrecht, I. (2013), A Comparison of Vegetation and Ground-Dwelling Ants in Abandoned and Restored Gullies and Landslide Surfaces in the Western Colombian Andes. Restoration Ecology, 21: 729–735. doi: 10.1111/rec.12001
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Corporación Autónoma Regional del Valle del Cauca
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!