Passive Restoration of Atlantic Forest Following Pinus taeda Harvesting in Southern Brazil
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 770–776, November 2013
How to Cite
Ferracin, T. P., Medri, P. S., Batista, A. C. R., Mota, M. C., Bianchini, E. and Torezan, J. M. D. (2013), Passive Restoration of Atlantic Forest Following Pinus taeda Harvesting in Southern Brazil. Restoration Ecology, 21: 770–776. doi: 10.1111/rec.12005
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Klabin Produtos Florestais S/A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!