Reducing Biotic and Abiotic Land-Use Legacies to Restore Invaded, Abandoned Citrus Groves
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 755–762, November 2013
How to Cite
Weiler, A., Von Holle, B. and Nickerson, D. M. (2013), Reducing Biotic and Abiotic Land-Use Legacies to Restore Invaded, Abandoned Citrus Groves. Restoration Ecology, 21: 755–762. doi: 10.1111/rec.12006
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
- Florida Exotic Pest Plant Council
- University of Central Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!