A Long-Term Comparison of Hydrology and Plant Community Composition in Constructed Versus Naturally Occurring Vernal Pools
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 704–712, November 2013
How to Cite
Collinge, S. K., Ray, C. and Marty, J. T. (2013), A Long-Term Comparison of Hydrology and Plant Community Composition in Constructed Versus Naturally Occurring Vernal Pools. Restoration Ecology, 21: 704–712. doi: 10.1111/rec.12009
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence
- CH2M Hill
- NSF LTREB. Grant Number: DEB-0744520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!