Comparison of Designed Channel Restoration and Riparian Buffer Restoration Effects on Riparian Soils
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 695–703, November 2013
How to Cite
Laub, B. G., McDonough, O. T., Needelman, B. A. and Palmer, M. A. (2013), Comparison of Designed Channel Restoration and Riparian Buffer Restoration Effects on Riparian Soils. Restoration Ecology, 21: 695–703. doi: 10.1111/rec.12010
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- EPA. Grant Number: #R383220601
- NOAA. Grant Number: #NA10OAR4310220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!