Restoration Potential of Sedge Meadows in Hand-Cultivated Soybean Fields in Northeastern China
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 801–808, November 2013
How to Cite
Wang, G., Middleton, B. and Jiang, M. (2013), Restoration Potential of Sedge Meadows in Hand-Cultivated Soybean Fields in Northeastern China. Restoration Ecology, 21: 801–808. doi: 10.1111/rec.12015
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!