Natural Establishment of Specialist Plant Species after Topsoil Removal and Soil Perturbation in Degraded Calcareous Sandy Grassland
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 49–56, January 2014
How to Cite
Olsson, P. A. and Ödman, A. M. (2014), Natural Establishment of Specialist Plant Species after Topsoil Removal and Soil Perturbation in Degraded Calcareous Sandy Grassland. Restoration Ecology, 22: 49–56. doi: 10.1111/rec.12024
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- The Swedish Environmental Protection Agency
- The County Administrative Board
- The Swedish Research Council
- The Oskar and Lilli Lamm Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!