Regeneration Potential of Floodplain Forests Under the Influence of Nonnative Tree Species: Soil Seed Bank Analysis in Northern Italy
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 22–30, January 2014
How to Cite
Skowronek, S., Terwei, A., Zerbe, S., Mölder, I., Annighöfer, P., Kawaletz, H., Ammer, C. and Heilmeier, H. (2014), Regeneration Potential of Floodplain Forests Under the Influence of Nonnative Tree Species: Soil Seed Bank Analysis in Northern Italy. Restoration Ecology, 22: 22–30. doi: 10.1111/rec.12027
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Stemmler Foundation
- Marianne and Dr. Fritz Walter Fischer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!