USDA Conservation Practices Increase Carbon Storage and Water Quality Improvement Functions: An Example from Ohio
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 117–124, January 2014
How to Cite
Marton, J. M., Fennessy, M. S. and Craft, C. B. (2014), USDA Conservation Practices Increase Carbon Storage and Water Quality Improvement Functions: An Example from Ohio. Restoration Ecology, 22: 117–124. doi: 10.1111/rec.12033
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service Conservation Effects Assessment Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!