Effects of Top-Soil Preparation and Broad-Leaved Tree Mixture on Carabid Beetles in Afforested Fallow Plots
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 13–21, January 2014
How to Cite
Skłodowski, J. J. (2014), Effects of Top-Soil Preparation and Broad-Leaved Tree Mixture on Carabid Beetles in Afforested Fallow Plots. Restoration Ecology, 22: 13–21. doi: 10.1111/rec.12034
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!