Integrating Management Techniques to Restore Sites Invaded by Mile-a-Minute Weed, Persicaria perfoliata
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 127–133, March 2014
How to Cite
Lake, E. C., Hough-Goldstein, J. and D'Amico, V. (2014), Integrating Management Techniques to Restore Sites Invaded by Mile-a-Minute Weed, Persicaria perfoliata. Restoration Ecology, 22: 127–133. doi: 10.1111/rec.12035
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- USDA Forest Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!