Expanding Shifting Baseline Syndrome to Accommodate Increasing Abundances
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 527–529, September 2013
How to Cite
Steen, D. A. and Jachowski, D. S. (2013), Expanding Shifting Baseline Syndrome to Accommodate Increasing Abundances. Restoration Ecology, 21: 527–529. doi: 10.1111/rec.12040
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!