Can Coral Cover be Restored in the Absence of Natural Recruitment and Reef Recovery?
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 142–150, March 2014
How to Cite
Gomez, E. D., Cabaitan, P. C., Yap, H. T. and Dizon, R. M. (2014), Can Coral Cover be Restored in the Absence of Natural Recruitment and Reef Recovery?. Restoration Ecology, 22: 142–150. doi: 10.1111/rec.12041
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Global Environment Facility and the World Bank
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!