A Framework to Optimize Biodiversity Restoration Efforts Based on Habitat Amount and Landscape Connectivity
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 169–177, March 2014
How to Cite
Tambosi, L. R., Martensen, A. C., Ribeiro, M. C. and Metzger, J. P. (2014), A Framework to Optimize Biodiversity Restoration Efforts Based on Habitat Amount and Landscape Connectivity. Restoration Ecology, 22: 169–177. doi: 10.1111/rec.12049
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GIZ-Brazil)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPQ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!