Restoration of Young Forests in Eastern Finland: Benefits for Saproxylic Beetles (Coleoptera)
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 151–159, March 2014
How to Cite
Hekkala, A.-M., Päätalo, M.-L., Tarvainen, O. and Tolvanen, A. (2014), Restoration of Young Forests in Eastern Finland: Benefits for Saproxylic Beetles (Coleoptera). Restoration Ecology, 22: 151–159. doi: 10.1111/rec.12050
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Maj & Tor Nessling Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!