Location-Specific Metrics for Rapidly Estimating the Abundance and Condition of the Threatened Coral Acropora cervicornis
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 299–303, May 2014
How to Cite
Huntington, B. E. and Miller, M. W. (2014), Location-Specific Metrics for Rapidly Estimating the Abundance and Condition of the Threatened Coral Acropora cervicornis. Restoration Ecology, 22: 299–303. doi: 10.1111/rec.12057
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- National Research Council Research Assistantship
- NMFS Southeast Regional Office of Protected Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!