Genetic Structure of Remnant Populations and Cultivars of Switchgrass (Panicum virgatum) in the Context of Prairie Conservation and Restoration
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 223–231, March 2014
How to Cite
Mutegi, E., Stottlemyer, A. L., Snow, A. A. and Sweeney, P. M. (2014), Genetic Structure of Remnant Populations and Cultivars of Switchgrass (Panicum virgatum) in the Context of Prairie Conservation and Restoration. Restoration Ecology, 22: 223–231. doi: 10.1111/rec.12070
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- Biotechnology Risk Assessment Grant Program. Grant Number: 2010-33522-21703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!