Oyster Reef Restoration in the Northern Gulf of Mexico: Effect of Artificial Substrate and Age on Nekton and Benthic Macroinvertebrate Assemblage Use
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 214–222, March 2014
How to Cite
Brown, L. A., Furlong, J. N., Brown, K. M. and La Peyre, M. K. (2014), Oyster Reef Restoration in the Northern Gulf of Mexico: Effect of Artificial Substrate and Age on Nekton and Benthic Macroinvertebrate Assemblage Use. Restoration Ecology, 22: 214–222. doi: 10.1111/rec.12071
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Louisiana Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit
- Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries
- LSU Department of Biological Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!