Habitat Use by Waterbirds in Relation to Pond Size, Water Depth, and Isolation: Lessons from a Restoration in Southern Spain
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 311–318, May 2014
How to Cite
Sebastián-González, E. and Green, A. J. (2014), Habitat Use by Waterbirds in Relation to Pond Size, Water Depth, and Isolation: Lessons from a Restoration in Southern Spain. Restoration Ecology, 22: 311–318. doi: 10.1111/rec.12078
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Medio Ambiente Doñana 2005 Restoration Project
- Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa, Junta de Andalucía (EU-ERDF). Grant Number: P06-RNM-02431, P10-RNM-6262
- São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP). Grant Number: 2011/17968-2, 2013/02819-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!