The Role of Microsite Conditions in Restoring Trembling Aspen (Populus tremuloides Michx) from Seed
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 292–295, May 2014
How to Cite
Schott, K. M., Karst, J. and Landhäusser, S. M. (2014), The Role of Microsite Conditions in Restoring Trembling Aspen (Populus tremuloides Michx) from Seed. Restoration Ecology, 22: 292–295. doi: 10.1111/rec.12082
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- University of Alberta
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Capital Power
- Shell Canada
- Suncor Energy
- Syncrude Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!