The Value of Long-Term Assessment of Restoration: Support from a Seagrass Investigation
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 304–310, May 2014
How to Cite
Bell, S. S., Middlebrooks, M. L. and Hall, M. O. (2014), The Value of Long-Term Assessment of Restoration: Support from a Seagrass Investigation. Restoration Ecology, 22: 304–310. doi: 10.1111/rec.12087
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2003-0092-010, 10024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!