Using Precision Prairie Reconstruction to Drive the Native Seeded Species Colonization Process
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 465–471, July 2014
How to Cite
Grygiel, C. E., Norland, J. E. and Biondini, M. E. (2014), Using Precision Prairie Reconstruction to Drive the Native Seeded Species Colonization Process. Restoration Ecology, 22: 465–471. doi: 10.1111/rec.12088
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- The Nature Conservancy Ecosystem Research Program. Grant Number: HO-CSD-031500ND
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!