Vicky M. Temperton and Joy B. Zedler share corresponding authorship.
Flexible and Adaptable Restoration: An Example from South Korea
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 271–278, May 2014
How to Cite
Temperton, V. M., Higgs, E., Choi, Y. D., Allen, E., Lamb, D., Lee, C.-S., Harris, J., Hobbs, R. J. and Zedler, J. B. (2014), Flexible and Adaptable Restoration: An Example from South Korea. Restoration Ecology, 22: 271–278. doi: 10.1111/rec.12095
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!