Why Pine Barrens Restoration Should Favor Barrens Over Pine
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 442–446, July 2014
How to Cite
Bried, J. T., Patterson, W. A. and Gifford, N. A. (2014), Why Pine Barrens Restoration Should Favor Barrens Over Pine. Restoration Ecology, 22: 442–446. doi: 10.1111/rec.12097
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Joint Fire Science Program. Grant Number: 010-3-1-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!