The Significance of Meander Restoration for the Hydrogeomorphology and Recovery of Wetland Organisms in the Kushiro River, a Lowland River in Japan
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 544–554, July 2014
How to Cite
Nakamura, F., Ishiyama, N., Sueyoshi, M., Negishi, J. N. and Akasaka, T. (2014), The Significance of Meander Restoration for the Hydrogeomorphology and Recovery of Wetland Organisms in the Kushiro River, a Lowland River in Japan. Restoration Ecology, 22: 544–554. doi: 10.1111/rec.12101
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 23248021
- Ministry of the Environment of Japan. Grant Number: S9 and 4D-1201
- River Center of Hokkaido
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!