Can Nitrogen Fertilization Aid Restoration of Mature Tree Productivity in Degraded Dryland Riverine Ecosystems?
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 582–589, September 2014
How to Cite
Andersen, D. C., Adair, E. C., Nelson, S. M. and Binkley, D. (2014), Can Nitrogen Fertilization Aid Restoration of Mature Tree Productivity in Degraded Dryland Riverine Ecosystems?. Restoration Ecology, 22: 582–589. doi: 10.1111/rec.12104
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Bureau of Reclamation's Science and Technology Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!