Species Traits as Practical Tools for Ecological Restoration of Marly Eroded Lands
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 633–640, September 2014
How to Cite
Burylo, M., Dutoit, T. and Rey, F. (2014), Species Traits as Practical Tools for Ecological Restoration of Marly Eroded Lands. Restoration Ecology, 22: 633–640. doi: 10.1111/rec.12113
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
- Electricité de France (EDF)
- Agence de l'eau Rhône
- Méditerranée et Corse, Région Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!