Recovery of Foredune and Blowout Habitats in a Freshwater Dune Following Removal of Invasive Austrian Pine (Pinus nigra)
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 641–648, September 2014
How to Cite
Leege, L. M. and Kilgore, J. S. (2014), Recovery of Foredune and Blowout Habitats in a Freshwater Dune Following Removal of Invasive Austrian Pine (Pinus nigra). Restoration Ecology, 22: 641–648. doi: 10.1111/rec.12121
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources
- Georgia Southern University's Department of Biology
- Washington & Jefferson College Faculty and Staff Entrepreneurial Fund
- Washington & Jefferson College Faculty Travel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!